The Wachholz College Center is barrier-free and meets or exceeds all criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Requests for accessiblity accommodations should be made when purchasing tickets. Feedback on improving patron services for people with disabilities is always welcome.
Services for Hard-of-Hearing Patrons
An infrared hearing system is available for patrons who are hard of hearing. Assisted Listening Devices (headsets) are available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis in the coat check located near the ticket office. If the coat check is closed, headsets will be available at the ticket office.
Other accessibility features include:
- Special seating locations with excellent sightlines to the stage
- Elevators with Braille signage to all levels within the Wachholz College Center
- Designated parking spaces near the main entrance to the Wachholz College Center
- The ability to be dropped off at the main entrance
- Restrooms properly equipped for people with disabilities. Unisex or family restrooms are also available for disabled patrons needing assistance
- Concession bars, ticket windows and drinking fountains meet ADA requirements
- Special entry provisions, including dressing rooms and production control rooms, to accommodate performers and technicians with disabilities
- Trained personnel to assist patrons with disabilities